One Account For Everything
Customer Accountant Management Portal is a web-based platform that helps you manage all products from Quickbooks and their subscriptions from one account. Most of the small businesses handle their daily transactions of sales, expenses, and profits. The account that creates camps.intuit.com, helps the users of Quickbooks in managing all the activities from one place. Here is the complete guide of instructions that help you to log in and use the Camps portal.
Account Creation Of camps.intuit.com
There isn’t any Account creation process for your CAMP account. However, an account is created on its own, when you provide an email address at the time of registration of your product.
Further, if you have registered both your Product and Intuit account from the same email, then you need not link your product. In case you have provided different emails at the time of registration, you have the option to merge them after claiming your account.
Procedure Of camps.intuit.com Login
For camps.intuit.com login, follow the below-given steps carefully. These steps will help you to log in to your intuit account without having any sort of problem.
- Begin the camps.intuit.com Account Creation process by launching your preferred web browser on your computer. For instance, you may open Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc. In short, you have to click on the browser icon on your computer. You may find it at the taskbar i.e at the bottom left-hand side. Else, you can find it on the Desktop.
- Now, go to the official website of Intuit. For this, you should first trace the Address bar on your browser. In other words, look at the very top of this window for a long text bar running across it. Then, type in “camps.intuit.com” correctly in this address bar. Then, press the Enter key on your keyboard and wait for the pages to load properly.
- By doing so, it will take you to the Camps website.
- The following window requires you to enter your Login Credentials accurately. Hence, start by typing in your Email Address in the respective filed. It should be the same address that you set as your Username during the account creation process. Be careful while entering the email address in the respective field.
- After that, fill in the corresponding password accurately in the respective field. You must ensure it is “typed in” correctly as these fields are case-sensitive. Besides, even minor typing errors lead to login failures.
- After this, you can select the checkbox for “Remember me”. This option will keep you signed in even after exiting from this webpage.
- Thereafter, you have to click on the “Sign In” button and access your camps.intuit.com login account. This button is located at the bottom of the page.
This completes the camps.intuit.com login procedure successfully.
How To Use Your CAMPs platform?
After completing the camps.intuit.com log in procedure, you can start with managing your QuickBooks products using this portal. Then, once you reach your CAMPs account, there you will get all your QuickBooks products. After this, from all the available products, select “QuickBooks Desktop”. Therefore, by selecting this option will redirect you to the CAMPs dashboard.
CAMPs dashboard is the area where all the managing steps can be done. Using CAMPs following functions can be performed that are explained below.
Edit your QuickBooks information
By using your Customer Account Management Portal, you can edit your username, password, phone number, etc.
Switch from one registered company to another
In case, if you have registered more than one company then, under “QuickBooks Desktop Accounts” you will get all the registered companies. You are required to select the desired company.
Transfer QuickBooks license ownership
Moreover, CAMPs also enables you to transfer your QuickBooks license ownership. This can be done by tapping the “Transfer Ownership” option.
Find all your QuickBooks product and service information
With the help of this portal, you can find all information such as license number, product number, billing information, download link and much more.
Change Primary Administrator
A primary Administrator is a person who can update billing information and other sensitive information. So, with the help of CAMPs, you can change your primary administrator too.
Edit payment methods
With the help of this portal, you can add or remove your saved payment methods. Along with that, you can also change saved credit cards, debit cards, and other payment details.
Add, remove, edit your QuickBooks administrator
To Add An Authorized Users:
- Firstly, you have to Sign In to “My Account”.
- Then, in the manage your Quickbooks page, select the product or service you would like to manage.
- Now, it the upper right, check if you are opening the correct account.
- After that, you have to scroll down to the Authorized Users section.
- Next, you are required to select the “Invite a User?” tab.
- Then, you are required to enter the Contact Info needed: Name, Email, and Phone.
- Now, in the lower right, select the “Send Invite” option.
To edit an authorized user’s information:
- Firstly, sign in to My Account.
- Thereafter, in the Manage your QuickBooks page, select the product or service you would like to manage.
- Now, in My Account, scroll down to the Authorized Users section.
- Next, select your name.
- After that, update your Email and Phone.
- At last, select Save and Close.
To Remove an Authorized Users
- First and foremost, you have to sign in to My Account.
- After that, in the “Manage your QuickBooks” page, you have to select the product or service you would like to manage.
- Thereafter, in the upper right, check if you are opening the correct account or not.
- Now, you have to scroll down to the Authorized Users section.
- Next, from the list of contacts, you have to select the name of the user you need to delete or remove.
- Afterwards, at the bottom of the user’s Contact Info, you must click on the “Remove User” tab.
- However, if the user has not taken the action needed in the invitation email, you will see Cancel Invite.
- Now, in the confirmation window, you have to select the Remove tab in order to complete the process completely.
Change Your Contact Number
- If you want to change your contact number associated with the Intuit account. Then, click on the “Change” option in front of the Primary contact.
- Thereafter, select the user to whom you want to assign the primary contacts.
- Then, in the next window, click on the “Edit” option in front of the contact number. Follow the onscreen instructions.
Change Your Primary Address
First of all, sign in to camps.intuit.com.
Thereafter, next to Primary Mailing Address, select Change. Note: In case, if this address is connected with a payment method, you need to change the address on the payment method first.
After this, select either the correct address from the list, or select Add a new address.
At last, select Save and Close.
- Also, you can view and print transactions and order history.
- Prevent your confidential information from unauthorized access.
If you want to access camps.intuit.com, you need to create an account first. Above is the full-proof procedure for Camps login. Just follow the above-mentioned procedure carefully in order to use the Camps account on your preferred device. These steps will help you a lot in using the customer accountant management portal.