Account Creation Of Camps Intuit
You don’t have to create an account for Camps Intuit login. Camps Intuit account is created automatically at the time of registration of your Camps product.
In case, if you have registered both your Camps product and Intuit account with the same email address, then you don’t have to link your product. Whereas, if you have provided different email addresses at the time of registration, you have the option to merge them in the future after claiming your account.
Camps Intuit Login Procedure
- To start with the Camps Intuit Account Creation process, launch your preferred web browser.
- Thereafter, enter “camps.intuit.com” correctly in the address bar. Then, press the Enter key.
- This will redirect you to the Camps website.
- In the following window, enter your Login Credentials accurately. Hence, provide your email address associated with the Camps Intuit account.
- Thereafter, enter your valid Camps Intuit account password in the respective field. At this point, you should be very careful. Make sure you are entering the correct password. This is important as your password is case sensitive.
- Beneath that, you have an option to “Remember Me”. Hence, in case if you want the browser to remember your email address for easy access in the future. Then, select the box beside it.
- At last, click on the “Sign In” button.
How To Use Your CAMPs platform?
Edit your QuickBooks information
With the help of Customer Account Management Portal, you can edit your username, password, phone number, etc.
Switch from one registered company to another
In case, you have a registration with multiple companies then, you will get the list of registered companies under “QuickBooks Desktop Accounts”. You are required to select the desired company.
Transfer QuickBooks license ownership
CAMPs allows you to transfer your QuickBooks license ownership. For this, you need to select “Transfer Ownership”.
Find all your QuickBooks product and service information
This portal enables you to find all information such as license number, product number, and much more.
Change Primary Administrator
A primary Administrator is a person who can update billing information and other sensitive information. So, CAMPs also help you in changing your primary administrator too.
Edit payment methods
The portal facilitates the option to add or remove your saved payment methods. Moreover, you can also change saved credit cards, debit cards, and other payment details.
Add, remove, edit your QuickBooks administrator
To Add An Authorized Users:
Firstly, Sign In to “My Account”.
- Then, in the manage your Quickbooks page, select the product or service you wish to handle.
- After that, scroll down to the Authorized Users section.
- Next, choose the “Invite a User?” tab.
- Then, enter the Contact Info needed such as Name, Email, and Phone.
- Select the “Send Invite” option.
To edit an authorized user’s information:
- Firstly, sign in to My Account.
- Later, in the Manage your QuickBooks page, you have to opt for the product or service you wish to manage.
- In My Account, scroll through the Authorized Users section.
- Next, select your name.
- After that, update your Email and Phone.
- Tap on Save and Close.
To Remove an Authorized Users
- Firstly, sign in to My Account.
- Thereafter, in the “Manage your QuickBooks” page, select the product or service you wish to manage.
- Next, in the upper right, check if you are opening the correct account or not.
- Now, scroll down to the Authorized Users section.
- Next, from the list of contacts, you are required to opt for the name of the user you need to delete or remove.
- Afterwards, at the bottom of the user’s Contact Info, you must click on the “Remove User” tab.
- However, if no action has been taken by the user in the invitation email, you have the option to Cancel Invite.
- Lastly, in the confirmation window, you have to select the Remove tab in order to conduct the process completely.
Change Your Contact Number
- In case you are willing to change your contact number associated with the Intuit account. Then, opt for the “Change” option that you see in front of the Primary contact.
- Thereafter, opt for the user to whom you want to assign the primary contacts.
- Subsequently, click on the option for “Edit” that is in the front of the contact number. Follow the onscreen prompts.
Change Your Primary Address
- Firstly, sign in to camps.intuit.com.
- Thereafter, next to Primary Mailing Address, select Change.
- Select either the correct address from the list, or select Add a new address.
- Click on Save and Close.